Thursday, March 29, 2007

FTT Crew Meeting

Hi fellow yacsters: Just another reminder about the Fairy Tale Theatre's first crew meeting. It will be on Saturday, April 7, from 1-4 p.m. Make sure you wear old clothes because we'll be painting. Let us know if you can come. You can R.S.V.P. here, or call the library at 708-532-0160. Thanks, and have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I should be there...i think....yeah....

Anonymous said...

me and darouny can't come. we're gonna be in WI that day. our cousin's b-day. sorry. we wanted to come. have fun guys!

Ms lukich said...

Sorry you can't be there. Have a fun time at your cousin's b-day.

Aurora-I am glad you think you can make it.

Anonymous said...

im comin- Amith

Anonymous said...

hey! Molly Fitzgerald will be there

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure now if I'll be able to make it. My dad just had surgery on Tuesday and he came home yesterday. He still needs a lot of help so I might be giving my mom a break at that time since we've been kinda of taking turns helping him out and she just really needs to relax. But I'll try to come, I'll call tom. to let you know for sure. Sorry!