Hi fellow yacsters: I just wanted to remind you about the Trading Cards program on Friday, March 9, at 7-8:30 p.m. We will be creating your very own trading cards(Magic, Pokemon, etc.) on the computers downstairs. Hope to see you there!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
hey hey, that's my brother's birtheday, BUT i still might be able to come. i'll it out by wednesday =)
ohh...i wish i could come i really wanted to go to that but i have the project diversity dance show that night!~! I'm singing the national anthem and i'm an mc!~!
4 comments:
hey hey, that's my brother's birtheday, BUT i still might be able to come. i'll it out by wednesday =)
*** i'll figure it out by wednesday =)
ohh...i wish i could come i really wanted to go to that but i have the project diversity dance show that night!~! I'm singing the national anthem and i'm an mc!~!
how was the program?!?
Post a Comment