Friday, May 25, 2007

Sports programs

Hi fellow yacsters: Just wanted to know what kind of sports programs you would like to see at the library in the future. So far, we have covered football, basketball, and nascar. There is a baseball program coming up this summer. Let us know!

11 comments:

Mrs. Bailey said...

I would like to see an in-depth badminton program. It is such a fun and mainstream sport, one played by everyone. Thank you, Mrs. Lukich for taking the time to really listen to our suggestions!

Anonymous said...

figure skating

Anonymous said...

CURLING

Anonymous said...

volleyball =]

Anonymous said...

soccer

Anonymous said...

TENNIS

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say thank you to all you librarians for the sock hop last night!~! It was a lot of fun!~! I'm going to miss it!~!

Riddhi said...

i agree with Mrs. Bailey.
Badminton is a fun sport... there are many different ways to play the game and it is a pretty fun sport to play with team members.

Anonymous said...

I think we should have a laX (lacrosse) program

Anonymous said...

Amith thinks a bowling program would be a good idea.

Anonymous said...

HOCKEY