Wednesday, May 02, 2007

The Lock-In

The lock-in theme will be 1920's! So, come dressed up as your favorite gangster or moll or fashionable flapper. Letters will be sent home in the next few weeks to eligible YAC members, so keep your eyes peeled.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay!~! i'm so excited!~! it's going to be tons of fun!~!

Anonymous said...

what is the date & time of the lock-in?!

Anonymous said...

Miss Lowe said...

The lock-in will be on June 15 and will start at 8:30 pm. What time you leave depends on what grade you are in. You should get a letter home by the end of the month explaining all of this.

Mrs. Bailey said...

I hope that all of you really try to come- the lock-ins are so fun! The librarians have as much fun as you do! See you there!

Anonymous said...

kelly gutrich never got her permission forms for the lock- in

Miss Lowe said...

Kelly,

If you can photocopy the forms of another YAC member, that is one option. I can send you another one, but it is getting kind of close. I can fax it to you, email it to you, or you can come by and pick it up. I can give another copy to one of the kids in Fairy Tale Theatre if you are going to see them or I can give you a copy if you are coming to the Sock Hop on Friday. Let me know what you want to do or if none of these will work.

Anonymous said...

thank you I can probably copy one from a friend =)