Thursday, July 24, 2008

80's Night

Hello fellow yacsters: Just wanted to remind you about 80's night this Friday, July 25th from 7-8:15 p.m. Come dressed as an 80's guy or girl or your favorite movie actor or actress! We will be creating own own songs/videos from the 80s and playing a trivia game! Snacks will also be served! Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! This doesn't really have to do with this post, but I have a suggestion. What if you have a tween or teen start adding post about there fave book, movie, magazine, or website. Maybe have tween or teen help run, edit, and ass post to the blog. I would be more then happy to start a conversation starter/post. Please respond to this comment if you are intrested! Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I meant "Maybe have tween or teen help run, edit, and add posts to the blog."