Friday, October 12, 2007

October YAC meeting

Hello fellow yacsters: Just wanted to remind you of this month's YAC meeting: October 16th from 5-6:15 p.m. You won't want to miss all the fun!!! Don't forget it's football themed-so wear your favorite football jersey or t-shirt.

Also, don't forget to stay for Cafe Ole-which is Live Clue this month from 6:45-8 p.m.!



Also, check out this awesome Chicago Bears post...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sct9igr7wMA

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! i just wanted to let you know that i wont be able to come to the yac metting. i am really sad i am going to have to miss it. I have cheerleading practice but this is the last week so i will definitly be there next month! :] I cant wait!!
kelly gutrich

Anonymous said...

the ah-maing trio of alyssa and nick will be there!!
although thats only a duo...

Anonymous said...

im coming
-Dan Gale

Anonymous said...

As I had previously said b4, I am coming to Yac on tuesday. (Just in case that u had not read my other rsvp)

:D Kyle H.

tennisace1020 said...

i should be bringing a friend, so hopefully we have a new member!