Friday, September 28, 2007
Improv Olympics
Hi fellow yacsters: Just wanted to let you know that the fantastic Improv Olympics is this Tuesday, October 2nd from 7-8:30 p.m. You won't want to miss it! There are still some spots that open. Be sure to r.s.v.p. by calling 708-532-0160, or posting online! In person would be great too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
it is quite questionable if i'll be coming or not. i have play rehearsal tuesday till 6. so depends on my hw load. i'll be at the library on sun. yea cause i'm just soo cool like that. people are just jealous of my awesome coolness.haha lol. (actually i have to do some research on hamilton and jefferson for a debate in hist on mon. which is not cool.)
Phoumany
Hey Everyone...I just wanted to pop by and and say HI!~! I hope you all are having a lot of fun!~! I miss you guys and I'm having a great time up here so have fun and enjoy it while it lasts because it goes by faster than you can ever believe!~!
~~Denise
Post a Comment