Friday, August 24, 2007

Storm

Hi fellow yacsters: This is just a comment about the storm(s) we had this week: I hope all of you are okay and survived the storm! If you have any stories, feel free to share! See ya soon.

4 comments:

Mrs. Bailey said...

Kelsey and I had a few scary moments while driving down the highway during the storm. We made it thru okay!

Anonymous said...

i'll tell u one day. =]
next time i see you. i promise. you need to remind me though.

Phoumany

Anonymous said...

It was the most boring storm i have ever witnessed

Anonymous said...

I know a guy who knows this guy who knows this one guy who was out in his backyard during the tornado warning and was walking around when a gust of wind blew a patio chair at him and it almost took of his head. Then he dodged it just in time for a glass table to come hurtling at him...
Yeah pretty sweet I know