Thursday, December 21, 2006

Lock-In

We announced the theme of the Winter 2007 Lock-In at the YAC party. For those of you who weren't there, the theme of the party is Movies/Academy Awards. If you were not at the party, but are eligible to come to the lock-in, I will mail the permission slip and info sheet home. At the next YAC meeting, you will need to sign up to bring a food item. The winter lock-in is a potluck style affair, so if no one signs up to bring it, it wont be there!

If you have any questions regarding the lock-in, please respond to this message or call the library and ask for Mrs Bailey or Miss Lowe. Miss Lowe will be out of town from 12/23-1/1.

2 comments:

Mrs. Bailey said...

I am so excited about the lock-in! I love movies and this theme will be so much fun! We're planning some awesome activities and you won't want to miss out. Try to remember to "dress up" as a famous movie star or just be yourself... the awards committee will be watching and voting! I know many of you are stars just waiting to be discovered!

Ms lukich said...

I am also thrilled about the lock-in! You guys and girls can impersonate celebrities...how great is that! Hope to see you there!