Wednesday, November 01, 2006

November @ The Loft

Hey YACsters!

Hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween! Our party was awesome! If you missed it, then you missed out! Here is what we have coming up this month:

3 Chat @ The Library
10 Get Crafty
14 YAC/Cafe Ole
19 Football Field Day
29 YA Gift Workshop

In our brochure, we advertised a November 28 date for SWABAF. This is up in the air for now. I should have more info for you at the next YAC meeting.
As always, if you are interested in any of these programs or require more information, please respond to this post or call the library at 532-0160.

11 comments:

tennisace1020 said...

Did u get my RSVP for the YAC meeting? i posted it after the last meeting, so it was awhile ago.

Miss Lowe said...

I did get your RSVP. You were, of course, the first to do so. We will look forward to seeing you. It's Japanese night-fun!

tennisace1020 said...

oooo sounds like a blast!!! I might bring my girlfriend if she is avaiable to go, so we might have a new YACer.

Miss Lowe said...

Excellent! We always love having new members. Plus this is the last YAC meeting to qualify for the next lock-in.

Anonymous said...

I miss ya'll!~!
Luv~Denise

Anonymous said...

Molly Fitzgerald will be at the next yac meeting.

Anonymous said...

Kelly GUtrich will be at the next YAC meeting. But i will have to leave at 6:00 because i have cheerleading.

Anonymous said...

i'll be at the meeting for sure. i think darouny is already rsvp, but if she isn't she's going too. see ya then!=D

~Phoumany~

Anonymous said...

catie will be at the YAC meeting

Anonymous said...

Hi Ms. Lowe! I am so sorry but I have to leave YAC early for cheerleading =(
sorry again
-Molly Fitzgerald

Anonymous said...

blah blah blah
yo yo yo

miss lowe