Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Did you know?

The stabbing sound the knife makes in the shower scene of the movie Psycho is the sound of a knife stabbing a melon.

5 comments:

tennisace1020 said...

I Love That Movie!!!!!!

Miss Lowe said...

Psycho is an excellent film. Very well made. I am not, in general, a fan of the horror genre, but I really enjoyed Psycho. I was going to suggest that we show it this summer, but it turns out it is rated R. Too bad.

tennisace1020 said...

Which one do you like best the original or the remake?

I like the original.
You have to love Alfred Hitchcock.
I also love "The Birds".... It was filmed in Bodaga Bay California.
Over winter break I went there and i saw the school house, it was one of the best trips i evere went on!

Miss Lowe said...

I didn't bother to seet he remake because it seemed so totally unnecessary. I have not seen The Birds, either, but I will do so before the next YAC meeting and we can discuss. Have you seen Vertigo? I really enjoyed that one.

tennisace1020 said...

No, I have not seen Vertigo, but I will look into it and add it to my list of movies to see.