Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Volunteers Needed!

On September 10, the library will be having it's first birthday party. There will be games, face painting, and a petting zoo from 10:00 am-12:00 pm. To make this all happen, however, we will need volunteers from about 9:30-1:00. Please call the library (708) 532-0160, ext. 5732 or e-mail me j_lowe@tplibrary.org or respond to this post. In any case, I will need your name and times available. Mrs. Deiters, the library director, has mentioned that there may be a food reward for any who volunteer their time. Plus, this will count for your community service hours for school or communion.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do! I do! Do I still get to ride the camel though? And go to the petting zoo? Then , sign me up! I'll talk to you about it later!

Anonymous said...

What time should i be there?!? o forget it i'll call....

Anonymous said...

THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN!~!